Tuesday, November 13, 2012

VENTRAC!






We gave our new multi-purpose Ventrac machine a trial run on some of the steep slopes to the left of 2 tee and right of 2 and18 fairway. I have to say, Wow, as this tractor handled the slopes with ease and confidence with the dual wheel kit. The area just to the left of 2 tee would usually take two of our guys 4-5 hours to complete with string trimmers. I was able to finish this section and continue up to the Lejeune's house in just under an hour. The Ventrac has the capability to attach over 20 different implements and will definitely increase our efficiency. Once the natives are cut we will attach the aerovator and punch holes in the 2 inch rough around the course.

Right of 18 Fairway


Getting close to the red zone on the right of two fwy.

2 comments:

  1. This is a splendid website! I"m extremely content with the remarks!. front mount zero turn mowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. https://www.ventracaus.com.au/

    ReplyDelete